About Mike Kollmansberger
As a second-generation real estate professional, I have an extensive knowledge of our local market, which helps me to assist both sellers and buyers. One of my primary areas of expertise is the first-time homebuyer market. In addition, my experiences have made me very well versed in short sale and foreclosure transactions. My goal is to make every transaction as smooth as possible, from initial consultation to the closing table. I bring a strong work ethic and a young aggressive approach to buying and selling. I truly enjoy my profession, and welcome the opportunity to be of assistance to you.
- Second generation real estate broker
- Assisted over 400 families since 2005
- Lifetime Waukesha County resident
- 2017 Chairman, Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors
- Wisconsin Realtors Association Public Policy Committee Member
- Carroll University Graduate
- Interviewed by local news stations for real estate stories (WTMJ and WDJT)
- In 2016, my listings sold at an average of 98% of listing price, in 55 days.
- Voted a “Five Star” Best in Client Satisfaction Agent in Milwaukee Magazine (2008-2016)
- Designations: ABR, ASP, CSRS, RENE, SFR